Located in the heart of the greater Katmai-Iliamna region, Big Ku Lodge is arguably Alaska’s most unique and strategically located trophy rainbow camp. Perched on a bluff overlooking the outlet of Kukaklek Lake, Big Ku guests enjoy easy walking access to one of the best beats of rainbow trout water in the world, as well as three additional systems that are accessed by jet boat.
- June 12 - 19: 6 spots
- June 26 - July 3: 6 spots
- July 10 - 17: 6 spots
- August 14 - 21: 1 spot
- August 21 - 28: 1 spot
- September 11 - 18: 4 spots
Rates & Details:
- June & July: $7,650 per person
- August & September: $8,350 per person
- Included: Round trip travel to/from the lodge, accommodations and meals, bed tax, Katmai park fees, guided fishing and instruction, use of boats, limited beer and wine with dinner only, non-alcoholic beverages, flies provided on the stream as needed. Fishing gear can be provided with advance notice.
- Not Included: fishing licenses, hard liquor, additional fly-outs ($450 per person), guide and staff gratuities.