Availability - Alaska Steelhead Company, Alaska
January 19, 2021
For anglers interested in a diverse fall steelhead venue, consider the Alaska Steelhead Company. Located on an impressive perch overlooking the Cook Inlet, guests can fish as many as four steelhead systems. These rivers offer both walk and wade fishing as well as full-day floats where anglers can target wild steelhead in the 6- to 12-pound class with both swung-fly and indicator techniques. Additionally, this easy-to-reach, high value, and high catch-rate venue features some of the nicest accommodations in the state featuring well appointed and comfortable rooms in a complex near the main lodge complete with lounge, game room and dining area.
- September 8th - September: 14th: 7 spots
- September 14th - September: 20th: 8 spots
- October 14th - October 20th: 4 spots
- October 20th - October 26th: 3 spots
- October 26th - November 1st: 13 spots
2021 Rates: Per person based on double occupancy
- 6 night/5 day package: $4,995 plus tax
- 6 night/5 day package (1 fly-out): $5,895 plus tax
- 6 night/5 day package (2 fly-outs): $6,795 plus tax
Included: Transfer between Kenai Airport and the lodge, accommodations, meals, guided fishing, rods/reels, flies and/or terminal tackle.
Not Included: Round trip airfare to Anchorage and Kenai, accommodations and meals in Anchorage, alcohol, waders/boots, fishing license, staff and guide gratuities.
Let’s get you ready to fish with Fly Water Travel.
We would love to connect with you to help effectively plan your trip. Our destination manager for this location is David Kalinowski.