May 3rd, 2017
Isla Del Sabalo is located about 60 miles north of Campeche on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula. If you have a group of 4 anglers interested in experiencing some of the best and most off-the-grid baby tarpon fishing found anywhere in the world, don’t miss this exciting opportunity. These are peak season dates. Four anglers go for the price of three!
September 15: Arrive Cancun & overnight (hotel not included)
September 16: Depart for Isla Del Sabalo at noon (approx. 5 hour drive)
September 17 – 22: 6 days guided fishing
September 23: Depart Merida, or Cancun
Special Rate: $2,832 (normally $3,775) per person based on double occupancy (4 angler minimum required)
Included: Accommodations and meals at the lodge, guided fishing, non-alcoholic beverages, guest taxes, fishing licenses, Internet access, ground transfers to/from the lodge.
Not Included: Airfare, accommodations and meals in Cancún, alcoholic beverages, staff & guide gratuities, phone service, laundry service, fly fishing gear and tackle.
Note: Shorter packages may be available, please call for details.
This remote tarpon camp would be at the top of our list for Fly Water Travel’s “Most Improved Lodges” award this year (if such an award existed). Among the upgrades are the following:
– All angler cabanas have been outfitted with electric water heaters for hot showers.
– A new kitchen and bathroom area has been added to the central dining palapa.
– New thatch roof on the central palapa.
– New “Heavenly” mattresses in all of the rooms.
– New paint throughout
– All availability is prime availability with hand selected tides for the best fishing possible.