This trip itinerary features stays at two elegant lodges located in the heart of central Patagonia’s most scenic and productive trout fisheries. This trip places anglers in two incredibly scenic and unique national parks, gives them a chance to fish the peak weeks of Patagonia’s remarkable still water dragonfly hatch and opportunity to float a wide range of areas most famous rivers including the Carrileufu, Rivadavia, Arrayanes, and Chubut rivers.
Carrileufu River Lodge
– 7 nights/6 days fishing and lodging.
– Enjoy a wide range of trout fishing in spectacularly scenic and productive fisheries.
– Friendly and knowledgeable staff that makes you feel relaxed and welcomed.
Rio Manso Lodge
– 4 nights/3 1/2 days fishing and lodging.
– Opportunity to fish the areas action-packed dragonfly hatch.
– Comfortable lodging with spectacular views of the glacier-studded Andes mountains within Nahuel Huapi National Park.
Availability: December through January
Rate: $8,325 per person for an 11 night/9 1/2 day package.
Included: Accommodations, meals and beverages including beer, wine and alcohol at the lodge, ground transfers in Patagonia, guided fishing (two anglers per guide), transportation to/from fishing locations and laundry service.
Not Included: International and domestic flights, fishing license, fishing equipment and guide and staff gratuities.
Day 1 – Arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina in the morning. Transfer to the domestic airport and fly to Bariloche, Argentina. A member of the lodge staff will meet you at the airport and transfer you 1.5 hours to Rio Manso Lodge.
Day 2-4 – Three full days of guided fishing.
Day 5 – Fish half day. Depart Rio Manso Lodge after lunch and transfer 3 hours to Carrileufu River Lodge.
Day 6-11 – Six full days of guided fishing.
Day 12 – Depart the lodge in the morning. Transfer 1 hour to the Esquel airport for your return flight to Buenos Aires.
To learn more about this trip call Kyle at 800-552-2729.