May 31st, 2018
Join the remarkable crew at Alaska’s Royal Wolf Lodge for a most attractively priced week of fly fishing and expert instruction. June is by far the best swing fishing month of the year in Alaska. Fishing pressure is low, the fish are unsophisticated and well rested and best of all they are keyed in on downstream migrating salmon fry and smolt, making them the perfect quarry for those that like to swing flies. Another great feature of this week is the opportunity for folks gain some valuable spey casting instruction. Under the watchful eye of 26 year Alaskan veteran Scott O’Donnell (noted Sage and Rio sponsored instructor and owner of Oregon’s Speywater Lodge) guests will enjoy a remarkable week of instruction and angling in the heart of the Katmai region’s most rainbow-rich waters. This week will include lots of fly-outs and other extras at a rate we have previously not seen the likes of.
Royal Wolf Lodge
Dates: June 15-22 (10 spots)
Single Angler Rate: $6500 per person for a 7 night / 6 day package (regular $8650)
Note: bring a friend or family member and receive an additional discount
Two Angler Rate: $5300 per person for a 7 night / 6 day package
Included: Accommodations and meals at the lodge, round trip charter flight between Anchorage and the lodge, multiple fly-outs (weather permitting), all guided fishing and instruction, flies provided on the stream as needed, loaner spey tackle form Sage and Rio, as well as complimentary wine and beer with dinner.
Not Included: Round trip airfare to Anchorage, accommodations and meals in Anchorage, fishing licenses, fishing gear and equipment (some loaners are available), hard liquor, staff and guide gratuities.
* Hungry unsophisticated rainbows looking for swinging flies
* Multiple fly-outs to famed rivers that could include Big Ku, American, Alagnak, and Kvichak
* Great home water fishing and orientation/group instruction day on the remarkable Nonvianuk River
* State of the art loaner spey tackle from Sage and Rio
* Perfect for all levels of fly angler’s and spey casters, as the group will divide out into parties of two for personalized instruction and fly-out guiding
* The opportunity to skate caddis and mice for surface oriented rainbows and grayling
* Great fishing with 5 to 7-weight spey and switch rods or single handed rods
* Fish with some of the states most experienced and sophisticated rainbow trout guides
* An absolutely top-drawer Alaskan fly-out experience at a remarkable rate
For details or to reserve space call David or Ken at 800.552.2729