Nov 13th, 2019
Fly Water Travel is proud to be the exclusive North American agent for Alba Game Fishing. Together we are excited to bring you fully customizable tours of Scotland. These tours are ideal for couples that want to experience the warmth and hospitality of the Scottish people, see its most historic and beautiful places and sample a number of the country’s premier fisheries along the way. It is complete with historic cities, castles, islands surrounded with clear blue seas, lochs, spas, scotch and of course great private beats of fly water. It is designed for private parties of 2-6 people and includes a private driver and four star boutique accommodations. 2020 is a great time to visit Scotland for a variety of reasons.
- The strong $ to £ conversion rate.
- Scotland is extremely safe and has a very low crime rate. In the countryside where the trips take place crime is almost non existent.
- Fishing destinations are within easy reach of stunning historical sites, scenery, cultural cities, great restaurants and hotels.
- The Scots are warm, humorous and knowledgeable people. You will get a very warm welcome.
- Our operator has been guiding fishing trips and tours for 15 years.
- A wide variety of fishing venues and species including salmon, sea trout, brown trout, pike, perch and saltwater species.
- Our operator has a team of 18 professional guides, most are also qualified casting instructors as well as tour guides.
- The Hidden Gems tours will give guests a real flavor of Scotland far removed from tourist buses and selfie-sticks.
- The fishing days are enhanced with hot cooked delicious lunches and professional photography.
- Luxury SUV’s are available to transport guests around the country.
Contact Max at 800.552.2729 for more information on a custom trip to Scotland.