May 28th, 2020
Never before have private-party buy-outs of small, high-quality fishing operations been in higher demand. After all, what could be better than a totally exclusive private-party fishing experience where the only people you will be sharing accommodations and meals with are the people you know and trust? To that end, we are sharing a list of options available in the Rockies that would love to host your group over the prime fishing weeks ahead.
For more information, contact Riley at (800) 552-2729.
● Bozeman Fishing Lodge – A bed and breakfast style home in downtown Bozeman, perfect for a small group of friends or up to three couples. Sleeps six guests.
● Harrison Homestead – A quaint exceedingly private historic home on the Yellowstone River near Paradise Valley offering comfortable accommodations and a private chef. Sleeps up to eight guests.
● Lewis & Clark Cabin – A small two-bedroom home on a sprawling ranch near the Yellowstone River perfect for smaller groups. Sleeps 4-5 guests.
● Sage Lodge – A large complex offering three private ranch houses overlooking the Yellowstone River perfectly suited for a range of group sizes. Sleeps 4-16 guests.
● Linehan Outfitting Company – A comfortable lodge in the remote far northwest corner of Montana, near the Kootenai River. Sleeps up to eight guests.
● Natural Retreats South Fork Lodge – Their River House near the South Fork of the Snake offers options to dine at the house or at the main lodge. Sleeps up to eight guests.
● Teton Springs Lodge – This large mountain resort offers multiple three, four and five-bedroom cabins with access to the many activities provided by the Lodge, and the option for cooking your own meals or order take out from local restaurants.
● Brush Creek Ranch – This luxury activity-rich ranch/resort offers a number of single-family cabins or an option to buy out the entire ranch. Cabins sleep 3-6 guests or 10-29 guests with a full ranch buyout.
● El Rancho Pinoso – A spectacular private ranch in southern Colorado with two cabins and great private waters. Sleeps up to 17 guests, but works well for a buyout with as few as four guests.
● Weminuche Valley Ranch – A modern southern Colorado ranch house with large common spaces and great private water. Sleeps up to14 but works well for a buyout with as few as four guests.
● Taylor River Lodge – An remarkable luxury multi-sport lodge with options for a single-family home or entire property buyout. The cabin sleeps four guests or up to 24 guests with a full ranch buyout.