Jun 11th, 2020
What do I need to do to enter the state?
• Test 72 hours before departure, and upload negative result into the Alaska Travel Portal (link will be available soon). If tested 72 hours before departure and awaiting results, travelers will need to upload proof of test taken into the Alaska Travel Portal and quarantine while waiting.
• If a non-resident arrives without a pre-test, testing is available for $250 per test. The traveler will be required to quarantine while waiting on results.
• Testing remains available at no cost to Alaska residents.
• 14 day quarantine is still available to Alaska residents.
Alaska residents traveling back to home communities in rural Alaska will now have the option of testing at the airport sites, to prevent bringing the virus into our small communities.
What are the current regulations?
How do I get tested?
We are advising all guests to get tested within 72 hours prior to arrival in Anchorage.
• Call your primary care doctor and ask them to order you a test at a local facility.
• The COVID Consultants: https://thecovidconsultants.com/
Arrival Testing Note:
Currently, you can get tested upon arrival but the state is not guaranteeing that tests will always be available. If tests are available, test results will be available in approximately 24-48 hours. Again this is not guaranteed.
If you plan on getting tested on-site, we would recommend that you arrive in Anchorage the day prior to your trip and overnight. If you do not have your test results prior to flying to the lodge, we will ask that you take extra precautions and minimize interactions until you receive your results.