Sep 22nd, 2020
What do I need to do to enter the country?
• Complete a PCR COVID-19 test and achieve a negative result. The test must be taken no more than five days(120 hours) prior to arrival.
• Complete the Bahamas Travel Health Visa. https://travel.gov.bs/international
Note: You will need your negative test results to complete the health visa. The process for completing both steps above is as follows. Five days prior to arrival take your COVID-19 test. Immediately after receiving your negative results complete the Bahamas Travel Health Visa. This is very important as results from the Bahamas could take up to3 days(72 hours)
• All visitors and returning residents are required to quarantine or “Vacation in Place” (VIP) for 14 days or the length of their stay, whichever is shorter. Travelers are permitted to Vacation in Place at a hotel, private club, or rented accommodations (like Airbnb), as well as on a private boat.
What are the current regulations?
How do I get tested?
• Call your primary care doctor and ask them to order you a test at a local facility that can deliver a result within 48 hours.
• Use one of the many new companies offering COVID-19 testing.
• The COVID Consultants: https://thecovidconsultants.com/