- All travelers need a valid passport with at least six months validity to enter Brazil.
- Negative COVID-19 PCR test 72 hours prior to departure for Brazil.
- Brazil Traveler's Health Declaration (DSV) will need to be filled out agreeing to sanitary measures that must be complied with during your time in Brazil.
COVID-19 Testing for Re-Entry to the United States: All Fly Water Travel approved Brazil destinations have made arrangements for travelers to receive an antigen test (for a fee) to meet the CDC’s requirements for re-entry to the United States prior to international departure.
- CDC Requirements
- U.S. State Department, Brazil
- U.S. Embassy in Brazil
- Brazil Traveler’s Health Declaration
Europe, New Zealand,The Jungles