- All travelers need a valid passport to enter Canada.
- All travelers need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and carry official COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card showing proof of immunization (paper or digital copy).
Accepted COVID-19 Vaccines: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD, and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
- All travelers by land or air must provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival at a land border or of scheduled air departure time to Canada (final flight between U.S. and Canada).
Pre-Trip COVID-19 Testing Options:
- Contact your primary care doctor and have them order you a RT-PCR COVID-19 test at a local facility.
- Contact The COVID Consultants and give them your timeline for travel and obtain a mail-in at-home test.
- All travelers need to download the ArriveCAN app and complete the necessary information within 72 hours before arrival to Canada. Note, this cannot be completed before the 72 hour window.
- All U.S. citizens traveling by air are required to complete an antigen COVID-19 test to meet the CDC's requirements for re-entry to the United States prior to international departure.
- All U.S. citizens traveling by land border crossing are not required to complete an antigen COVID-19 test per the CDC and US Department of State for re-entry to the United States. Fly Water Travel recommends travelling with an antigen test kit should requirements change during your stay in Canada.
Re-Entry COVID-19 Testing Options:
- At the Vancouver (YVR) or Calgary (YYC) airports. Schedule a testing appointment in advance, allowing time for results and to make connecting flight.
- Purchase an Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag at-home test kit to carry with you and complete prior to departure.
Note, the following lodges have made arrangements for COVID-19 antigen testing to be performed before leaving the lodge: Bear Claw Lodge, Bulkley Basecamp, Frontier Steelhead Experience, Silver Hilton Steelhead Lodge and Skeena River Lodge. See itinerary for specific details.
- CDC Requirements
- U.S. State Department, Canada
- U.S. Embassy, Canada
- Vancouver (YVR) Rapid Testing
- Calgary (YYC) Rapid Testing
Director of Travel Sales