- All travelers need a valid passport with at least six months validity to enter Colombia.
- Negative COVID-19 PCR test no more than 96 hours prior to departure for Colombia.
- Travelers will need to sign up and use the Colombian Immigration pre-enrollment app before traveling. This can be completed no more than 48 hours prior to departure.
COVID-19 Testing for Re-Entry to the United States: All Fly Water Travel approved Colombia destinations have made arrangements for travelers to receive an antigen test (for a fee) to meet the CDC’s requirements for re-entry to the United States prior to international departure.
- CDC Requirements
- U.S. State Department, Colombia
- U.S. Embassy, Colombia
- Colombia Immigration Pre-Registration
Europe, New Zealand,The Jungles