Destinations / Freshwater
Why We Go
- Fish one of BC’s most prolific trophy wild steelhead rivers with both dry line and sink tip tactics.
- Enjoy unpretentious yet comfortable accommodations built for serious anglers.
- Take advantage of a semi-guided program where anglers can work key runs in relative solitude.
- Fish challenging and interesting water that invariably holds some of the largest steelhead in the world.
- Fish with highly experienced guides on multiple beats of the Babine which is arguably the most sought-after river in the Skeena system.