Destinations / Freshwater
Why We Go
- Stay in one of the most beautiful and dramatic areas of New Zealand and the world.
- Known as the “Gateway of the Fiords”, guests will enjoy the perfect basecamp to explore the World Heritage Area of Milford and Doubtful Sounds and Fiordland National Park.
- Fish some of the most interesting and unique locations in New Zealand.
- Experience gourmet dining and luxury accommodation at a Kiwi owned and operated lodge.
- Experience true wilderness fishing amongst stunning scenery on remote rivers in Fiordland.