- All U.S. citizens need a passport with six months validity to enter Slovenia
- Official COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card showing proof of immunization, recovery from COVID-19, or a negative COVID-19 test result (PCR or rapid antigen)
- Acceptable vaccines: BioNTech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Russian Gamele (Sputnik V), Serum Institute of India AstraZeneca, and Chinese Sinovac Biotech and Sinopharm.
- Immunity period: Seven days since the second dose of Pfizer; 14 days since the second dose of Moderna; 14 days since the first dose of Johnson & Johnson.
- COVID-19 Recovery: Must present a certificate of a positive result of a PCR test, older than 10 days but not older than 6 months. Slovenia accepts PCR and rapid antigen tests taken within the United States.
COVID-19 Testing for Re-Entry to the United States: All Fly Water Travel approved Slovenia destinations have made arrangements for travelers to receive an antigen test (for a fee) to meet the CDC’s requirements for re-entry to the United States prior to international departure.
Europe, New Zealand,The Jungles