• All travelers need a valid passport to enter Belize.
• All travelers (vaccinated or unvaccinated) are required to achieve a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 96 hours of arrival in Belize or a negative rapid result COVID-19 antigen test taken within 48 hours.
• If no test is presented on arrival, guests will be required to take a COIVD-19 test at the airport for a fee of $50.
COVID-19 Testing for Re-Entry to the United States: All Fly Water Travel approved Belize destinations have made arrangements for travelers to receive an antigen test (for a fee) to meet the CDC’s requirements for re-entry to the United States prior to international departure.
- Belize Tourism Board
- Belize Travel Health & Safety
- CDC Requirements
- U.S. State Department, Belize
- U.S. Embassy in Belize