Challenge yourself at one of New Zealand's most technical but rewarding fisheries.
Join Owen River Lodge for an amazing women's only retreat. Six nights and five days of an angling experience like no other in New Zealand, brought to you by a multi award-winning luxury lodge.
- Anglers will learn how to cast or refine their technique with Kylie, New Zealand’s only female FFI-certified casting instructor.
- Guests will dine on exquisite cuisine and drink top-of-the-range Kiwi wines.
- Days will be spent outside in the peace and quiet of a picturesque local river, accompanied by friendly Kiwi fishing guides.
- All equipment is included for use including the newest Sage fly rods and RIO lines.
- After fishing each day, guests will be treated to fly-tying demos and entomology lessons from the guides.
- April 8 - April 14, 2022: 3 spots
Rate: NZ $5,490 per person based on double occupancy
Included: 6 nights accommodation, all meals and house wines, 5 days of professional guided fishing, casting lessons, fly-tying sessions, one-hour massage, airport transfers to/from Nelson, all needed equipment including Sage fly rods and RIO fly lines
Not Included: International airfare, guide and staff gratuities
Europe, New Zealand,The Jungles