Join Fly Water Travel for an adventure packed women’s week at Bear Camp. Bear Camp, nestled in the mountains of British Columbia at the outlet of Chilko Lake is truly unique multi-sport destination with accommodations that bring together the best element of both safari-style camps and log cabin lodging. Guests will have the opportunity to experience a plethora of activities including fly fishing, lake kayaking, hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding. Activities will be planned around the experience, desires, and abilities of each guest, making this trip perfectly suited for any woman with an adventuresome spirit and a fondness for ultra-scenic wild settings.
A unique multi-sport adventure lodge.
Group Size: 14
Dates: July 24 – 31, 2022
- July 24: Fly into Vancouver, meet your Fly Water Travel host for dinner and overnight in the city
- July 25: Catch a flight into Chilko Lake in time to enjoy the setting before appetizers and dinner
- July 26: Fly fish the Chilko River
- July 27: Fly fish the Chilko River (heli-access fly fishing opportunity optional at an additional fee) or horseback ride into the backcountry
- July 28: Day hike opportunity (option for something mellow and close to the lodge, or option for a nearby peak for those looking for something more strenuous)
- July 29: Lake fishing for gulpers
- July 30: Depart Bear Camp for Vancouver, overnight in Vancouver and enjoy a final dinner in the city
- July 31: Depart Vancouver for home
Rate: $5,115 per person for a 7 night/ 6 day package
All meals and accommodations (including Vancouver)
Welcome dinner with your hosts in Vancouver
Guided fly fishing
Guided horseback riding
All Redington Trout Field Kit demo gear
Charter flight to and from the lodge
Flights to Vancouver
In addition to finding the right water, having the right gear can help make any day that much better. For over 20 years Fly Water Travel has been fly fishing's most trusted and respected source for finding the right water. Now, along with Sage, RIO Products, and Redington, Fly Water Travel is a proud member of the Far Bank Enterprise Family. As part of this larger team, we are able to access decades worth of manufacturing passion and knowledge enabling us to expand our role to include in-depth advice on the world's best rods, reels, lines, and flies.
Rockies, Pacific Northwest